New York, New York, 10025
Dynamic and self-directed aspiring entrepreneur with eight years experience, working in a high-volume, fast-paced pharmaceutical environment. Leadership qualities as they relate to the training and success of clerical personnel in a critical document control area. Technologically astute with a background of success in a technology oriented, customer service setting. Ability to analyze procedures and guidelines, implement strategies and see them through to a prompt and successful completion within budgetary framework. Goal-oriented professional with a vision to move forward and a passion for success.
Currently searching for a well-paid job overseas with benefits, either for a private business or US military services. My interest is to provide my assistance, to a private overseas business or US military base to obtain knowledge to further my career.
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Schering-Plough Research Institute, Springfield, NJ
Clinical Documentation Specialist 2002 – 2008
Document Control Clerk 2001 – 2002
Selected out of a temporary staff of 20 to become part of permanent staffing in Clinical Documentation Department at Schering-Plough Research Institute after one year of temporary service.
- Participated in the training of new hires in the scanning, microfilming, filing, search, reconciliation and retrieval of clinical documentation.
- Effectively analyzed and accurately entered selected information into Input Accel software system for electronic access and viewing by research personnel.
- Operated Kodak DS document capture and tracking system to scan clinical documentation targeted for government submissions.
- Filmed documentation producing clear and concise images from Kodak document microfilming system. Performed quality checks on Kodak microfilm reader, assuring accuracy and clarity of developed images.
- Analyzed and identified documents for permanent record retention.
- In charge of filing and retrieval of documentation for three major therapeutic areas into high-density automated filing unit. Unit encompassed 2-1/2 miles of filing space.
- Appointed by management to operate Smeadlink Librarian color-coded/bar-coded high-density tracking system in the organization and preparation of clinical documentation for filing.
- Responded to internal client requests, government submissions, and/or FDA reviews through effective document retrieval by microfilm extraction and/or retrieval from electronic filing unit.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Building Maintenance / Document Control Clerk
- Crystal Auto Mall Green Brook, New Jersey - 1997 - 2001
Shipping and Receiving
- Misco Green Brook, New Jersey - 1998 - 1998
- Volt Services / Hewlett-Packard Bridge Water, New Jersey - 1996 - 1997
Shipping and Receiving
- Talent Tree / Namasco Metals Pompano Beach, Florida - 1995 - 1996
- Alwin International Pompano Beach, Florida - 1993 - 1995
Word Processing / Data Entry work experience
- Barranquitas Job Corps Barranquitas, Puerto Rico - 1993 - 1993
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Berkeley College, New York, NY - Business Management Associate Degree Graduation December 2011
- Barranquitas Job Corps. – Word Processing Course – 1993
- Escuela Superior Vocacional - Barranquitas, Puerto Rico
- Escuela Segunda Unidad Helechal - Barranquitas, Puerto Rico
Proficiency in Windows/Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project Management, Photoshop CS5, Adobe Acrobat Pro, State-of-the-Art Word Applications, Publisher, MS-1600E 6mm Reader, E-mail and the Internet, Web-Design.